- Invited Talk: “Finding Structural Patterns Shared Among Interacting Molecules”3rd Beilstein Symposium on Glyco-Bioinformatics, Potsdam, Germany. (June 10 2013 - June 14 2013)
- Research Visit to Dr. Jean-Philippe Vert, Institut Curie, Paris, France. (Feb 1 2013-Mar 27 2013)
- Paper: “Fast algorithms for finding a minimum repetition representation of strings and trees”
by A Nakamura, T Saito, I Takigawa, M Kudo, H Mamitsuka. Discrete Applied Mathematics.
- Special Lecture at Hokkaido Sapporo Kita High School. Here are some photos.
Conference Paper: “Extended Analyses for an Optimal Kernel in a Class of Kernels with an Invariant Metric”
by A Tanaka, I Takigawa, H Imai, M Kudo. 14th International Workshops on Statistical Techniques in Pattern Recognition (SPR 2012).
- Book Chapter: “An In Silico Model for Interpreting Polypharmacological Relationships in Drug-Target Networks”
by I Takigawa, K Tsuda, H Mamitsuka. In Silico Models for Drug Discovery, Methods in Molecular Biology, Vol. 993, Springer.
- Review Paper: “Graph mining: procedure, application to drug discovery and recent advances”
by I Takigawa, H Mamitsuka. Drug Discovery Today.
- Special Lecture at Hokkaido Hiroo High School. Here are some photos.
- Book Chapter: “Identifying Pathways of Co-ordinated Gene Expression”
by T Hancock, I Takigawa, H Mamitsuka. Data Mining for Systems Biology, Methods in Molecular Biology, Vol. 939, Springer.
- We organized a summer workshop, 2012 Sapporo Workshop on Machine Learning and Applications to Biology (MLAB Sapporo 2012). Thanks to all participants for making it a success. Here are some photos.
- Paper: “Identifying neighborhoods of coordinated gene expression and metabolite profiles”
by T Hancock, N Wicker, I Takigawa, H Mamitsuka. PLoS One.